Do your kids dream of their own business? Teens know paying for new stuff can be hard. Instead of your kids asking you for money, help them start a business!
How to Raise an Entrepreneur Package: ONLINE COURSE FOR PARENTS
ACTIVITY WORKBOOK FOR KIDS
This Course will show you, as parents of a school-aged kid, How to Raise an Entrepreneur by identifying skills and growing their mindset for small business and making money.
Brought to you by Kidsperiences Team - where kids teach kids cool stuff they’re into, and families have fun learning together.
Maybe you have an older elementary, tween or teen asking about starting a business or trying to make extra money. For parents with a budding kid entrepreneur in your home, this course is for you.
According to CMO Magazine, Gen Z kids are telling us they want to be entrepreneurs. About 72% of current high-schoolers want to own their own businesses, and 76% hope they can turn their hobbies into full-time jobs.
We will show you how to recognize entrepreneurial traits, how to support and grow the entrepreneurial mindset, and ideas for how to get this going in your home.
AND, What is the ENTREPRENEURSHIP GUIDE FOR THE ULTIMATE KID Activity Workbook
- digital download tutorial and toolbox with content, activities and resources to promote action on setting up a small business
- over 60 worksheets, quick-start sheets, and activities
- DIY self-teaching materials with hands-on activities, instructions, and tips
- curriculum modules for engaging creativity and covering all subjects like math, public speaking, writing, creative thinking, research, art, and reading
- Created by real world entrepreneurs, consultants and mentors to inspire kids with tools and knowledge to get a business started and running
- specifically designed and adaptable for students ages 8-17 years and any next-generation entrepreneur
- tweens and teens ready with a business concept, already started a business or wanting to explore what business to start with an action plan and how-to map
For more details on the Workbook, or to order separately, click here
Kidsperiences works to support you and your school-aged kids with fun educational information delivered in all media brought to you with how-tos from other kids. Fresh content any way you like you – read, watch, share, take with you. We stay ahead of trends, and kids can work on anything they are interested in. We partner with families, and kids make their experiences their own.